1. Graduate work is DONE! I can't believe it! I celebrated my first nonECU student day by making PW salsa, one load of laundry, a good nap, some tv, some reading, and Rachel and Tyler came over last night to watch a movie. I love summer vacation!!!!
2. I feel really good about working and completing my degree in 2 years.
3. I am SO GLAD I do not have additional degree work this year in addition to my job. I'm looking forward to having more free time in the evenings and on my days off work.
4. I find my body and mind are exhausted. I've been really snippy lately with those I love the most and the sleep deprivation has hit me like a ton of bricks the past few weeks. I have lost all motivation to leave my house or do anything that requires exertion.
5. VBS is next week. That's another exhausting week--but worth it for the children to learn more about Jesus. I am hoping things calm down a little after it's over. We'll see. . .
6. Chris and I are hoping to take a vacation to celebrate our anniversary and my graduation in a few weeks. We're thinking of heading to Savannah! :)
7. I really would like to hibernate during this heat. With a frosty beverage. A fan. And maybe take a nap.
8. My cell phone is broken. The port on the side where you insert the charger is cracked and I have NO CLUE how that happened. I have never had a broken cell phone--I take really good care of my stuff so I'm slightly peeved that this happened. I'm waiting on a battery charger and trying to rig up my existing one to get any amount of juice possible. So, if you text me and I don't text you back, please don't take it personally. Please email or call my house for the next week or so.
9. There is a front pushing through--causing terrific headaches.
10. Chris came home yesterday with a chinup bar, weights, and excitement about starting P90X. I want to vomit a little thinking about it. But, maybe, just maybe, it will be something good we can do together.