31 Days: Accept

This is Day 25 of the 31 Days of Small series. 

If you had told me that I wouldn't write all 31 days of this challenge, I would have done my best to prove you wrong.  I don't like admitting that I'm human like the rest of us, and I hate to not follow through when I accept an assignment. 

However, there are times when it's necessary to step back and step aside and regroup.  Smallness means that we are, in fact, weak and don't have all of the answers.  

Man, I really hate that feeling. 



But this smallness is good. It helps me remember my priorities and it strips me down to what is the most important in a primal way.  Small reminds me what is necessary for survival, and what can fall to the side.   



Love your people and take care of your family.  
Go to work, pay the bills.
Be kind to yourself and those around you. 

Pray and stay small.  


That's what really matters. 

Comments

Popular Posts