31 Days of Reclaiming Life: Day 25

Two months from now I'll be enjoying Christmas Day with my family. 


I spent a lot of time yesterday preparing for that special day, but feeling like I don't have a lot to show for it.  I dedicated a good portion of my time to those extra special (but not so fun) cleaning jobs that rarely make the rotation.  I know what happened, but it isn't apparent to the rest of the world.  Surfaces were cleared, items were put away for the season.  This year I'm trying a different approach by decorating by room rather than by house.

It will be a slow process, but I'm trying to remind myself that I actually like slow and quiet. 

*****



"Those kinds of things shouldn't be luxuries. They should be life." 

Amen, amen, amen. 

*****
For my fellow fixers


*****


Enjoy your Sunday! 
xoxxo 


Comments

Popular Posts