31 Days of Reclaiming Life: Day 2

This might be my favorite picture from our trip to Disney last month.
She loves her Daddy so much. 
Today I want you to make a list of 5-10 things that make you come alive--big, small--whatever those things are that make you excited about life.

My list includes:

1.  Christmas (decorations, music, foods, and joy)
2.  Experiencing music (singing, performing, participating, listening)
3.  Beautiful pictures
4.  Reading a great story
5.  Having a clean and organized space
6.  Coffee and conversation with good friends
7.  Movie popcorn--with butter.
8.  Writing
9.  Laughing with my husband
10.  The smell of my children's freshly-washed hair.

These things that make you smile and really speak joy to you?  

I believe they are whispers about how you are uniquely made to walk through this life.  

Comments

Popular Posts