Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Teacher Tip Tuesday: Pre-Spring Break Advice.
1. Be gentle and kind.
3. Show restraint in your words, attitudes, and actions.
4. Deep breaths and calming thoughts.
5. Repeat your instructions when asked. And repeat again when you are asked again.
6. Do not huff and puff.
7. Imagine yourself doing fun things like drinking coffee and folding laundry and sleeping in past 5:30am.
8. Open the windows to your classroom.
9. Invite peacefulness into your room.
Labels: Teacher Tip Tuesday