Still.

This space has been quiet lately.  

My mind and my schedule have been full, and it's mid February and I don't know how we've gotten to this point so quickly.  We've been full speed for the last few weeks and my body is reminding me that I'm not quiet as young as I think I am.

Besides, isn't time supposed to slow down after the holidays? 

It's icy here today in eastern NC.  We were all hoping for snow--but we're all stuck inside because who wants to play in ice?  It's cold and gray and yuck all over.  The dog protests when I send him out and the girls have too much pent up energy from not having enough space to run and move and be wild.  I have piddly things to do around the house, but I'm not motivated to do any of it.  I'd really like to tell you about my first box from Stitch Fix, but that would require changing out of pajamas and I'm still working on that.

Other discussion topics cross my mind and I while I want the opportunity to speak about what's on my heart, I'm not sure of the words to say because they haven't assembled themselves neatly in my head just yet.

So today will be a day of mandatory stillness even if my mind doesn't agree.  

Comments

  1. I know EXACTLY how you felt yesterday! I had NO motivation and had much to do inside the house. It isn't going anywhere and I had a nice quiet inside day. I LOVE your blog......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts