31 Days with Mama A: What are you waiting for? (Day 21)

What are you waiting for today?


A diagnosis?

A job?

Love?

Worth?

For your home to sell?  
Shameless plug, I know. 

Being in the middle of a wait can be exhausting.  
It eats at you. 
It makes you anxious.

But, I know there is an ultimate plan for my life, and I know He works all things together for good.  I've found encouragement in these verses lately:

Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego replied to the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to give you an answer concerning this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and He will deliver us out of your hand, O king. But even if He does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we are not going to serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up.” Daniel 3:16-20 NASB

But even if He does not.

I don't like to think that my prayers won't always be answered the way I would like for them to be answered.  I have spoken prayers--words I have whispered from from deep places.  Things that I'm almost afraid to speak aloud, desires and dreams that seem almost impossible at times.  He knows my heart and he knows how desperate I am for direction and a clear purpose. 


I'm currently waiting on several things to come to pass.
I'm waiting on answers.  
I'm waiting on guidance.
I'm waiting for Him to move.



But I know, that even when He does not answer, my God is still good.  



Shall we be content to rest in that Truth today?





Love and smooches, 
Mama A. 
xoxxo

Comments

Popular Posts