31 Days with Mama A: Heroines 3.0 (Day 12).

New around here?  You can always start from the very beginning of this series by visiting this page. 

Happy Sunday!  I hope this day has been full of delightful things and time to rest before jumping into the new week.  This weekend we have discussed some of Mama A's personal heroines.  Ladies that give the rest of us hope and words to use when we find ourselves lacking.  

Today I'm bringing it home with my most favorite lady of all.  She is proof that age can't hold back a true sasstacular spirit.  She's diverse and exquisite in all things and will forever be on the top of my list.  

May I present to you, Dame Maggie Smith (aka Mama A's forever homegirl).   

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B: 


Exhibit C:


Scrappy.  

Exhibit D:


and finally, Exhibit E:


Love and smooches, 
Mama A. 
xoxxo


Comments

Popular Posts