Pals.

Inviting them in when you have laundry on the couch, dishes on the counters, and dustball tumbleweeds on the floor. 

Texting when you are at your bottom and sinking fast. 

Talking to their children.  

Serving something incredibly simple on whatever plates are available when they come for dinner. 

Making the point to connect--even if it's only to say "I'm sorry I'm busy but I still love you."

Dropping dinner off when things are falling apart.

Remembering that sometimes it means that everyone has to give more than their 50%--even if it's 99 to 1.  Or 100 to 0.

Recognizing and letting unhealthy friendships fade away. 

I've got a handful of incredible friends.  
Real and true friends that are in my corner when I need them.  
Bossy when I need a good kick in the pants.  
Funny and real folks that are such a blessing to me.

I don't know what I'd do without them.

9 Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: 10 If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!  Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 

Comments

  1. OH..... NICE
    I love my friends. I wonder what I would without them. All my amazing memories are with them. They make me laugh and sometimes cry, cheer me up, motivate me, please me, crack jokes with me and sometimes on me, gossip with me, eat with me, play pranks with me and on me too!!!
    In short everything FUN!!!
    I love you guys, a lot.
    And the best part is they don't pass judgments about you and are always their when you need them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts