That River. In Egypt.

It's that time of year.  

I'm still in denial about the whole BTS thing (I can't even say it), but like it or not, it's coming.  

With the quickness.  

Most of my fellow teacher friends are happily Pin-ing cute classroom things, fixing their rooms, making plans, and trying to squeeze in last minute vacations before reality hits us in the next week. 

I'm thoroughly enjoying my last few minutes of Mama time.  And I'm not going to the school house the week before the fun starts unless they make me.  

And they ain't makin' me go until Monday morning.  

So I ain't goin' until Monday morning. 

And this is why:


Petunia, her sisters, and I have been very, very busy.  

Shopping, playdates, the beach, the pool, sometimes naps, outdoors, and fun times galore are keeping us hopping these days.

Routines and crazy may be waiting for me bright and early--but right now I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and my tongue out at it all.   We're too busy doing a whole lot of nothing this last week--and that's just the way I like it. 

See you soon, school friends!
xoxxo

Comments

Popular Posts