Linking Up: 10 Things I Learned in June.

Emily Freeman is one of my most favorite bloggers.  I love her posts, I love her thoughts, I love her word painting.  I also loved each of her books.  Each month she posts about 10 things she learned during that particular month--and this month there is a link up party going on at her site.  

10 Things I Learned in June

1.  Baby number three is not so scary after all.  It's really like riding a bike--especially if the older siblings are old enough to help.  

And sometimes there is nothing more lovely than a baby. 


2.  The Collies @ Quiver Tree Photo are a dynamic photography duo.  I already knew this about Mark--but after our newborn photography session I'm even more blown away by their teamwork and artistic touches.  Fabulous! 

3.  Dogs should never, ever, EVER be able to find 2 leftover slices of supreme pizza and have the opportunity to eat said pizza.  Additionally, the dog's owners should not leave the pizza box on the back porch instead of walking it to the dumpster.  

4.  I love our local public library.  So small town.  And cute.  

5.  Shout Advanced Gel will take out any stains.  Pee.  Poop.  Vomit.  Markers.  Makeup.  Dirt.  It will all come out.  They don't know me.  They have no idea who I am.  But, I'm a believer. 

6.  I read this book and it makes me want to walk around shouting, "Woman of valor!" when I see ladies worthy of the title. 

7.  My husband is awesome.  I already knew this, but he's still the bomb dot com.  


8.  I heart Aunty FeeFee.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.


9.  Sometimes, nothing is better than a nap.  For everyone. 

10.  Baby toes (especially the littlest piggies) are one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.  

What about you?  
What did you learn from June?

Comments

  1. I love baby feet - they just warm my heart! And I completely agree with your 1st point. So many things with my third were much less intimidating than with my older children. Congratulations on the beautiful addition to your lovely family. I very much enjoyed reading your post (found via the link-up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I'm going to have to write down the name of that magic gel you mentioned. So good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the shout gel... Wish I would have known that before the baseball season in which my son was required to wear white pants. I spent waaay too many hours of my life on those pants! Loved your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shout gel will be on my list of things to bring back from the states. I also love public libraries and have been missing being able to use one. For now I have a kindle but it is not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right! Not much more lovely than a little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right! Not much more lovely than a baby. Glad to hear the transition to number 3 is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eshet chayil! Read it this year, too, and loved it. She is one of my favorite writers right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts