10 Things I Learned in June
1. Baby number three is not so scary after all. It's really like riding a bike--especially if the older siblings are old enough to help.
And sometimes there is nothing more lovely than a baby.
2. The Collies @ Quiver Tree Photo are a dynamic photography duo. I already knew this about Mark--but after our newborn photography session I'm even more blown away by their teamwork and artistic touches. Fabulous!
3. Dogs should never, ever, EVER be able to find 2 leftover slices of supreme pizza and have the opportunity to eat said pizza. Additionally, the dog's owners should not leave the pizza box on the back porch instead of walking it to the dumpster.
4. I love our local public library. So small town. And cute.
5. Shout Advanced Gel will take out any stains. Pee. Poop. Vomit. Markers. Makeup. Dirt. It will all come out. They don't know me. They have no idea who I am. But, I'm a believer.
6. I read this book and it makes me want to walk around shouting, "Woman of valor!" when I see ladies worthy of the title.
7. My husband is awesome. I already knew this, but he's still the bomb dot com.
8. I heart Aunty FeeFee. Oh. My. Goodness.
9. Sometimes, nothing is better than a nap. For everyone.
10. Baby toes (especially the littlest piggies) are one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.
What about you?
What did you learn from June?