Losing it all. . .but gaining more (Part 1.5)

I've started recognizing my entire body tenses when I'm stressed.  My shoulders hurt, my chest tightens, my eyes prick, and I feel like I can't hold it all in but I'm going to do my very best to try.  

I usually let it all out with a big sigh followed by a bark or a big ugly bunch of tears.  

It's never pretty. 

This morning I'm going to practice exhaling rather than huffing and puffing and blowing all of my houses down.  I've got to hand some daily stresses that are weighing me down over to Him.  I can't let the small and insignificant things keep me from finding the joy in today.

Breathing is a two way street.  I don't know why we fail to remember that one of the very things that keeps us alive and kicking is only good to us if we breathe it in and breathe it out.  I can't hold it all in or I'll pass out.  And if I don't let it in, I'll suffocate.  

It's time to find some balance.

Join me?


To be continued. .  .

Comments

Popular Posts