This is what I think it all means.


This is what I want my church community to say to the world.  This is what I want my life to say to the world.  This is what I want my heart to say to the world.  

This is the message that the world needs to hear from the church. 

That all are welcome here to meet Jesus.

Because once you meet Him, you can never be the same.

So many times we get caught up in the name or type or style of worship.  So many times we get caught up in looking just right and attracting the right type of folks.

So many times we get it so, so wrong in our efforts to get it right.  

Because all of us desperately need to meet Him.   

Comments

  1. My prayer as well. If you don't mind I'm going to borrow this and put it on my facebook page as a reminder to all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts