Oh, mercy.


It's one of my favorite moments here on the river. 



I grabbed my camera and my lawn chair and dragged it all the way to the bottom of my yard and breathed in those last few minutes as day eased its way into night. 

You see, it's been one of those weeks.  

I've been treading in deep waters.  


Examining myself.

Feeling the weight of past transgressions.  

Reminding myself that I am not the Judge.  

And that He took care of this years ago on a tree.  

  
And how He held it all on His shoulders. 


Why did He hold it all? 

Because He loves.


The sun is setting and I'm letting go a little more each day. 




and new mercies will greet me in the morning.  

Comments

  1. Auntie Robin, your faveMay 27, 2012 at 9:36 PM

    Girrrrl. I love you AND these pix~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good...and Amen, I needed this reminder. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome reflection. And I wasn't talking about those gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts