Chaotic.

We're almost moved completely into the new house.  Lots of boxes, still need to clean out my attic at the old house, lots of weird "what do we do with this?" stuff that needs to be either boxed or thrown away.

Chris is doing well.  He is loving this new position.  I'm happy to see him happy and I'm happy we can be here together.  It was nice this weekend when he had to go to "work" and knowing he was less than 500 feet away from the house if we needed him.

Thunderstorms are very scary on the river.  I feel like the house may shake apart with each rumble of thunder.

Do you watch "Grimm" or "Once Upon a Time"???  I am in love with these shows.  Love the fairy tale elements--I am totally hooked!

The girls are loving being here at the camp.  It is very weird for Molly to not be a PK (or a CMK???) anymore.  She's having a hard time adjusting to life without daddy as her minister. She doesn't know how to be a regular kid.  If you're the praying sort, please say a few for her.  She's having the hardest time with this transition.  She loves, loves, loves that we are here.  She just misses her old life, too.  She's in a weird place.

I'm tired of living with and looking for things in boxes.  Part of me wants to throw these boxes in the river and start over again.  And then my alter-ego is loving this game of putting things away and finding the best home for things.

Demolition and remodeling is very therapeutic.  I also love the opportunity to make this house our own.

I do love the peaceful feeling of looking at the river after a long day at work.  It's nice to be here.  We are very blessed.
 

Comments

  1. I will say some prayers for Molly. I noticed she was down yesterday, but thought she was just tired from getting up and out early. Kids usually bounce back from stuff like this.

    I'm glad you're enjoying the house and soon you'll be able to prop your feet up and enjoy the fruits of your labor! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts