My Challenge

I love all things Christmas.  

In a major way. 

I will cry when I hear Charlie Brown's Christmas soundtrack. 

I will get mushy about lights and fires and coffee and gifts and bundled up with love and care. 

But this year, for a lot of reasons, I'm trying to approach this season with purpose.  

I'm thinking about every decoration I put out.  

Why I pull the decoration out. 

Where I put the decoration.  

Remembering its significance.

Simple nativity. 

Ornaments from family and friends.

Memories.

Rather than the typical quickit'sChrismtasandImustdecorate3treesimmediately!

I want to take my time. 

I want to take it in. 

I'm purposefully choosing the joy and peace that comes with the season.  

Comments

  1. you're right there, even the eyes lure in different decors, what matters is true spirit that lies between this season :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts