- Welcomed some friends back to the country
- Taken Molly to the dentist (alas, not teeth were lost in that adventure)
- Survived my first Curriculum Night at my school.
- Listened through two days of chorus auditions
- Prepared for this weekend's Girlfriends Kickoff
- Worked and dealt with regular daily/weekly needs
- Been observed teaching by my principal
- Led worship with my fabulous family and fellow church bandmates for the Girlfriends' Kickoff event--it was awe to the some!
- Ate until I was sufficiently full at Deadwood
- Church this morning and worked to prep dinner for SNK
All of that has left me rather tired and beat.
But in a very good way.
My life is good. I have a lot less on my plate this week. There will still be laundry and the ever growing to-do list.
But for tonight. . . I shall sit and enjoy some down time.