Sometimes It's Ok That It's Not The Same.

Sometimes it's ok that my world has been completely turned upside down. 

It makes me stop.  

Think.  

Focus.  

Sharpen. 

Create.

Starting a new job, making new friends, changing our family schedule.  

Figuring out correct lanes of traffic, technology, and expectations.

I miss the familiarity of my life just a short while ago. 

I really miss those crazy faces.  

I miss the routine.  I miss the expected.  

But, this girl is determined to dig deep and look for the good.  

And I found it today.  

That moment in which it felt like everything is going to be ok again.  

When I stopped and smiled at the mounting chaos because it beckoned change. 

Comments

  1. Amanada, this particular blog entry hits home for me so much right now. Although we haven't moved, our family has recently experienced a whole lot of changes in the last month. More than I've been comfortable with. I recently decided I had to find the good in it and run with it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts