In-side.

1.  Meet me at the school van.

2.  Holy Holly Hill.

3.  There's a herp for that.

4.  Face punches.

5.  I don't cry!

6.  Don't get it twisted!

7.  Happy New Year!

8.  Stabby stab stab!

9.  I just don't LIKE her!

10.  Dave's tattoo decipherment.

11.  Secular music discussions.

12.  Coffee in the library and fun conversations.

13.  Undeserved rolling stop tickets.

14.  Frozen loaf.

15.  Playdoh experiments

16.  Best. Class. Ever.

17.  Parking decks.

18.  Words one shouldn't say on The Hulk.

19.  Hair pieces.

20.  Dirty bras on clean guest towels.

21.  Are you wearing white socks???

22.  Don't be trashy.

23.  Hooker rain boots.

24.  Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you

25.  Stomp stomp stomp!!!!

26.  Jolly Green Jesus

27.  Sound box conversations and punches.

28.  Jello.

29.  Inappropriate music videos.

30.  Today is not throwing chairs day.

31.  Russellville, SC

32.  The Queen and I.

33.  Red chicken.

34.  Dance rehearsals.

35.  My monitor's not working.

36.  "Yesss" (someone turn off his mic!)

37.  Ka-trina.

38.  We have to leave before Crowder.

39.  Baby Jesus

40.  Things to see and do on tour.

41.  Geno's vs. Pat's.

42.  It's currently a female but will soon become a male.

43.  Chaka Kahn.

44.  The Entertainer.

45.  Dave, I can't come to your wedding because my kid has lice.

46.  Dead baby animals.

47.  Your love. . . is extravagant.

48.  Hair Club

49.  I just wanna hug Buddy.  

50.  Placenta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts