In Short.

Because it's 12:03am and some people are curious.

Yes, it's true that I won't be returning to MACU in the fall.  

I'll be teaching at a local school.   

It all happened this past week--interview Monday, offered job on Tuesday, and here we are on Sunday night reading emails and FB updates.  

It's not a bad thing.  It's where I feel like I need to be.

It's not the school's fault, it's not my fault, it isn't anyone's fault. 

Unless you want to blame my family, because I did it for us.  

But, seriously?  How could you say "no" to those little faces?


And at the (literal) end of the day, I'm ok with things. 

Thanks for your prayers and kind words of encouragement.  

I love you all! 


Comments

  1. I know this is hard for you, and I love you. Just wanted you to know.
    and... yay for shorter commutes to work!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you and for making good decisions for your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Win for your new students (& your family & your fanny); loss for your OLD (former)students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts