In Photos.

It's not been an easy decision to leave MACU. 

Good thing I'm not a crier.   

Especially when I look through these:
(in no particular order)



Why do we sing? (I sing because I breathe.)

Yin and Yang. 








Landamonium.




McNizzle.  hahaha




Best.  Picture.  Ever. 

LaNuncha.  





Judsonian wasn't particularly happy this day.  

I love them. 


And her. 



SNL.  













I'll always hold your hand.  











Classic Roberto face. 






Philadelphia.






God. Iva.

Personalization by Dave. 

Postcards to Katie.

Someone in this photo runs over defenseless animals.  And doesn't slow down. 

I wish I had a picture of my face the next morning at breakfast when I laughed so hard I cried.  












Atiob.  


2010.  Photo taken by Kevin Tucker (before he was a student!) 
2011












Precious.
















No harm meant by this photo. 













Holy things happened in this room.

I miss them. 



Precious, precious Chorale. 

I wish I had a thousand more.  

Thanks for the memories! 





Comments

  1. A) Philly was stupid cold.

    B) I don't remember taking that picture...I was still in high school at that time. hahahaha.

    C) Form is in the mail. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts