When Silence isn't Silent.

Today I have the luxury of a morning to myself.

Molly's at school, Lily's at the beach for the week (lucky!), and Chris is at work.

Buster Ray is dutifully snoozing a few feet from me.

#32:  The windows are open.

#33:  It's a slightly muggy but coolish Carolina morning.

#34:  The only sounds I hear are the breeze, the birds, and the hum of my fridge.

#35:  I have time to read, journal, sip coffee, and blog.

My heart and head are full this morning with many things.

#36:  And I have the time to consider them all.



It might not be Monday anymore, but I can still count my gifts.  Are you counting yours? 

Comments

  1. Thanks Gregory! When are you guys going to come over and burp loudly at 11:46pm again?

    Your kid makes me swoon! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts