Lerve Songs: A Guest Posting Extravaganza!!!!

This week I'm featuring several of my fellow bloggers and their take on lerve songs.

I asked some married folks (as well as some single folks) to guest post about their favorite AND least favorite love songs.

You're going to LOVE what they have to say! I've been humming the songs they've mentioned for the past week. I'm a firm believer that musical tastes can tell you a lot about a person's personality.

Tomorrow we'll kick things off with the Collies, my favorite South African family! Caroline and I went to ECU together and she and I have reconnected in the past few years via the internet as she has been all over the world with her wonderful husband, Mark, and their TWO cute kids (Caroline just delivered baby no. 2 last week). She is a girl after my own heart and her blog is one of my favorites.

Make sure you head back over here tomorrow to read their post as well as the others who will be gracing me with their presence this week!

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts