Ooo I just don't LIKE her!

She's perfect. 

Her children are well-behaved and wear matchy matchy clothes. 

She cooks home cooked meals every night.  

Her home is spotless. 

Her husband thinks she's the best and tells her so all the time.

 And then he tells the rest of us all the time how great she is. 

Even her pet is cute. 

She wears the best clothes. 

She drives the best car. 

She always looks like perfection from head to toe. 

She's thin.

She has nice teeth. 

She walks around with an air of sophistication. 

She acts like she's better than the rest of us. 

Who is she kidding--she can't be THAT perfect (can she?)

Ladies,

We are not nice.

We are our own worst enemies.

We treat each other like dirt.

We are the reason we all have complexes about ourselves and our worth.

Why do we do this?

Why can't we celebrate with each other rather than rolling our green, jealous eyes?

That's the root of it all.

We're jealous.

And because we're jealous, we'll do anything we can to point out weaknesses of others. 

Survival of the fittest, right?

It's not nice.  It's not nice.  It's not nice. 

So, I encourage us to put the claws away and suck it up. 

She really might be pretty close to perfect.  

And, if that's the case, we probably have something to learn from her. 


Comments

  1. Yeah... I'm pretty sure you'll love me. I actually had a friend tell me that she loved coming over to my house because it made her feel better about her own. And I took that as a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! A girl after my own heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I liked this post. Made me laugh. She probably is close to perfect, maybe I should just model after her with my own unique goals. (Then I can be her, minus the stuck up-ness!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts