In His Presence

There are many mornings I sit at my kitchen table and drink a cup of coffee while doing my reading for the day.

I journal and reflect and read and speak to Him.

It is always good. 

It took me a long time to figure out that if I stopped making it about me and my wish list, He would come and make our time together even more incredible. 

And those are the times I feel His presence.  

When my world is crashing all around me and I feel Him.

When the sunlight casts such an heavenly glow in my kitchen.

When I ask Him specifically for an answer, open my Book, and there it is in the print.

Plain as day.

Such an incredible feeling.

To be still and to know you aren't alone.

To be still and know that you are loved.

To be still and know that He is God.

He overwhelms me.  

Comments

Popular Posts