{Thanks}giving

Be sure to check out my Caroline's blog for her {Thanks}giving series!  

Caroline is a friend of mine from college.  She and her husband, Mark, and their adorable boy (affectionately known as Bear), and one on the way!!! are currently working with Samaritan's Feet in South Africa.  I adore Caroline--such a great woman with an enormous heart.  I'm looking forward to seeing her and her family in just a few weeks when they are home for Christmas!  

I'll be guest posting tomorrow in this series (7:07am South Africa time--which is. . . .hmmmmm midnight in the eastern US?) if you would like to check out my {Thanks}giving story.  

My post is a little off the beaten path, but very near and dear to my heart.  I know many of you will relate when you read it, and I know many of you will hear exactly what I am saying.   

She's asked several of us to guest post in this series!  It's very exciting and an honor to be included.  

Be sure to check it out!


Comments

Popular Posts