I May or May Not. . .

. . . have on a Halloween shirt while simultaneously dancing in the kitchen listening to the Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack.

. . . be absolutely giddy with excitement that two weeks from today I will be putting up all of my decorations.

. . . take down all of my decorations from the attic in two Saturdays.

. . . decorate my car for Christmas at Trunk or Treat and break all of my husband's rules about not putting the tree up before Halloween because it confuses the trick-or-treaters.

. . . feel the need to hurry up and complete the wallpaper removal from my kitchen because I want it pretty in time for the holiday season.

. . . be slightly obsessive about this holiday season.

Comments

  1. I did a Christmas themed Trunk or Treat once, too--actually, did it twice! Once I was a snowman (used white trash bags and stuffed them with newspaper to create the snowballs) and the other time I wore a black hooded sweatshirt and was a penguin. It was the easiest way to double up on using my Christmas tree decorations--which at the time was tons of glitter snowflakes and snowmen. I put winter-patterned sheets in the bottom of the trunk to cover everything up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts