Desperate.

I cannot take much more of this.

My heart is so tired of crying.

Literally, I feel like everything around me is just doom and gloom these days.

These past few weeks have been complete and total crap.

Seriously.

My dear friend, Jill, passed away.  Lost a long battle with ALS.  Sucks.

Major bouts with anxiety.  Major.  Sucks.

My aunt had a cancer scare.  Scary.  Sucks.  

My school and the events of the past week.  Sucks.

Heartaches for a lot of people around me--for various reasons.

And NOW I find out that a fellow teacher from my previous job was killed today in a freak accident--leaving behind her husband, newborn, and her eight year old (whom I taught).

Really?  Really?????  When will it stop????

I cannot cannot cannot take much more.

I've completely dropped my yoke.

Please, please, please make it stop.

Come quickly, Jesus.

We're desperate for you.

Comments

  1. Yeah Mrs. Avery, I've had a lot of bad news lately and I'm just thinking the same thing REALLY? It's horrible, but thank God for us, his children, this is as bad as it will ever be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts