These Little Pirates Stayed Home

A few weeks ago I had the girls all matchy matchy for church.  Our staff was coming over afterwards to watch the ECU opener with us immediately following the services.

I made the girls stand a take a few obligatory aww you're matching with your Pirate gear and ribbons and Crocs on! photos before we got in the car to head to church.  

This is how it went down:

Ok girls, smile!


Lily!  Turn around!  I'm trying to take your picture!


Oh my. 



I'm not sure what's going on here, but if it's a glimpse of what's to come. . . 

We're in BIG trouble. 

Then, we went to the car and realized that Chris had all the car seats in his car. 

His car was at church. 

Fail. 

Comments

  1. I'm so glad they still fit! Ty and I were wondering if they'd still be able to wear them this season :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts