Fall Fever

I have it bad.

All week I've been looking forward to the weekend--specifically Sunday evening in which Marvin promises that there will be rain and temperatures well OUT of the 90s.

Honestly, this is practically October.  Let's be done with August temperatures!!!!


The humungous full moon this week only added to my need for fall.

It looked very Charlie Brown.  And, it was quite successful in turning my perfectly perfect students and children into other creatures this week.  Whew.  Thank goodness that it's on its way to less full.

Whew.

I have my hand on my head as I recall the events of the past week.

Whew.

I have found candy corn dishrags.

I have a fall wreath.

I have a fall door hanging decorative item.

I am inches away from pulling down the pumpkins, rugs, and jack-o-lanterns.

I have made trick or trash (super sweet candy treat).

I long for the chilly mornings and refreshing afternoons.

I long for the need for a jacket or long sleeved tee.

And, let's be clear, the biggest reason why I love fall is that it is the Christmas pre-season.

No doubt.

Straight from The Great Pumpkin to Merry Christmas.

Glory.

Comments

Popular Posts