1. I am trying desperately to recover from going back to work and dealing with this crazy headache/cold/fatigue/sinus issues that have been passed around our house. Blah.
2. Work is great--there's just a TON to do at the beginning of the school year. It's always a tough beginning with so much going on.
3. I need a maid. A good one. One that will magically clean potties and put laundry away and vacuum and mop weekly. That's all I need. I can do the rest.
4. I'm ready for fall. And all the fun that comes with it.
5. I have no idea where my children get their energy.
6. I am so excited about going to Waco at the end of September. Very, very fun.
7. I am going to be a rebel and not put 10 things today. I was a rebel last week and didn't do a Thoughts on Thursday edition. So there!