Thoughts on Thursday

1.  I am trying desperately to recover from going back to work and dealing with this crazy headache/cold/fatigue/sinus issues that have been passed around our house.  Blah.

2.  Work is great--there's just a TON to do at the beginning of the school year.  It's always a tough beginning with so much going on.

3.  I need a maid.  A good one.  One that will magically clean potties and put laundry away and vacuum and mop weekly.  That's all I need.  I can do the rest.

4.  I'm ready for fall.  And all the fun that comes with it.

5.  I have no idea where my children get their energy.

6.  I am so excited about going to Waco at the end of September.  Very, very fun.

7. I am going to be a rebel and not put 10 things today.  I was a rebel last week and didn't do a Thoughts on Thursday edition.  So there!

Comments

  1. I'll be a house maid for ya once a week! hah, seriously. i am pretty good at it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts