Thoughts on Thursday: Breathing Edition

1.  My summer vacation is drawing to a close.  Sigh.

2.  I am obsessed with the Dayspring Ever Grateful collection.  Beautiful.

3.  My girls and I had the best day today.  They were sweet and kind and funny.  Then Chris came home and the wheels fell off.  What is it about 5pm in the afternoons that makes everyone act so crazy at my house?

4.  Buster looks awesome post-grooming today.

5.  I had a strong, strong urge to listen to Charlie Brown Christmas.  Just "Skating."  Just once.  Don't judge me.

6.  I watched too many reruns on Netflix of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" while folding 7 loads of laundry yesterday.  Again, don't judge me.  They used to be a cute and sweet little family.

7.  I'm going to Waco in September.  Oh.  My.  Goodness.

8.  I purchased a crape myrtle earlier this summer for my yard.  The shade of pink I wanted (POW pink) was not in stock so I went with a regular pink.  Surprise, surprise when my tree budded this past week in a lovely shade of POW pink.  I love a good mislabeled tree!  And I'm delighted about POW pink (think fushia) in my backyard.

9.  The Kia Soul hamster commercial is the bees knees.

10.  Want a good sandwich?  Baby spinach, roma tomatoes, bacon, and mayo on Pepperidge Farms Deli Flats.  Heaven.

Comments

  1. Ah....the nester got ya drawn into dayspring too?! I love that stuff.

    Things seem to fall apart around the same time here. Poor Chris. Poor everybody!

    Like the sandwich idea. I'd add a slice of provolone. I love provolone on a sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dayspring, where have you been all my life??????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts