Saturday

Shopped this morning for last minute VBS needs.

A nice day with our family--just what the doctor ordered!

Tried our best on our P90X workout.  Oh me.  So sore I can barely walk!

Unkie Dan and Robin sent me a Seattle Starbucks mug--they went to Pike Place a few weeks ago.

Really looking forward to my Burt's Bees grab bag arriving on Monday!  Half price!

Discussed important things on the phone with important people.

Attempted to straighten up around the house.

Yippee about VBS starting tomorrow! :)

Comments

  1. ummm....i did not get a call. apparently i'm not important?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm. . . the important people called my residence.

    Don't feel neglected.

    You can always call my residence and join the VIP list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts