I HATE ALS.

For Jill.

For Cliff.

For Megan.

For Joel.

For Marz.

For her family.

For her friends.

I hate ALS.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate this wretched disease.

I spit on its face.

I stomp on its head.

ALS is dead to me.

Do you hear me?

DEAD.

TO.

ME.

Humph.

Stupid ALS.

Yes, I'm resorting to name calling.

So?

I hate it.

And I hate what it does to Jill.

And I hate what it does to her family.

I hate what it does to her friends.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate it.

To be clear:  I hate it.

Comments

  1. So with you on that.....

    Absolutely hate, detest, and abhore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Jill's site (and found her through Jonah's site). I have a dear friend/coworker who was diagnosed with ALS and is in hospice now. I hope you don't mind that I shared your post in the comments section of her caringbridge site (kaylozier). It summed up perfectly what I am feeling now. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts. I LOVE the title of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon--no I don't mind at all.

    ALS is awful and Jill is one of my dear friends. I'm sorry to hear about your friend as well. The worst part of the disease (for the loved ones) is the helplessness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts