Avoid the Chub Rub.

Desitin will assist with chub rub.  


What's chub rub you ask?
(According to the Urban Dictionary) Chub Rub:  the rubbing and chaffing of chubby thighs against one another during long walks or duration of activity

You know, when your thighs burn and you do a crazy waddle to prevent them from touching/rubbing while you're trying to look cute in those summer skirts and dresses.




I cry just thinking about it. 


Here's another secret--you don't have to be chubby or a girl to have chub rub.  Runners or people who are extremely physically fit suffer from this as well.  It's ok--we all have it and yet no one speaks of it!  
Desitin used to only be a smelly white paste--but now (cue heavenly music) you can buy it in a clear version--no smell, no paste, no chub rub. 
Do yourself a favor--go over to your nearest Target or Walmart and buy a tube of the good stuff before heading out today in the 90-degree heat.  You can look cute AND avoid the waddle walk of shame.  

Comments

  1. Hilarious! We are heading into winter but I will remember this when things warm up again in September. I am lovin the new look! And working on a guest post for you -- sorry things are a lil bit crazy at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Dr. Avery, will this also help the chaffing between my boobs and my first belly roll?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Janae--I'm going to say that Desitin can cure all of your chaffing needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have described one of my least favorite parts of wearing adorable skirts/dresses during the summer. And I'm relieved to know that there's a cure (besides wearing bike shorts underneath my skirt or something ridiculous like that.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts