A.V.Ery Aviary

Hey Everyone!  It's me, Lily.  You can call me Broke Eye Baby.  Or Pirate Baby.  Or Lil' G.  I answer to just about anything.  Please ignore that glare on my glasses.  You know I'm blind as a bat and that I have to wear these things.  I don't really care--I hear even kids in Florida are trying to rock my style.  



I'm sure most of you know that I just celebrated my 3rd birthday.  I bought something really awesome in Lowe's the other day with my birthday money.  

Some kids buy stupid toys--but I'm way too grown for that.  


I bought my outside birds a feeder and mom put it outside our kitchen window so I can check them out anytime I want.   See it on the hook?


Did you notice that I'm all dressed up? 
 I like to look nice all the time--you just never know if someone is going to stop by.


I'm sure some of you are wondering if I can actually see the birds because you're worried about my vision.  



Obviously you don't know how resourceful I am.  



I just pull out my binoculars from my toy box.  

What?  You want a close up of my binoculars?  


Aren't they pretty?


Sometimes the birds take a long time and act like they are too cool for my feeder.  

Punks. 


It's really not a problem because I'm patient.  And sometimes I tweet at them from inside the house. 

I speak baby bird you know. 

Fluently. 


I'm so cultured and eccentric my mom thinks that I'm an old lady trapped in a 3 year old body.  



But, she thinks I'm pretty awesome.  

Comments

  1. Yeah Lily!!! I like your feeder and I know all about those punk birds who think they're too good for it.... I hope you had a awesome birthday and that we can hang out with you sometime this summer.

    Libby and Aaron's Mommy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily - Now that you are getting so big, I can't wait for you to join us in the 3 year old class! I like watching little birds too, especially baby birds. Tell your mommy she is a hoot! "Mrs. Lori"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Avery, you and Lily, and the rest of your family are so cool!!

    ~Ricky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lily,
    If I get a bird feeder will you come to Aunt Ria's house and watch with me? You have to bring your binoculars cause I'm blind as a bat too. Love you sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....ADORABLE.
    please tell your mommy to bring you and your binoculars over to my house.

    Love,
    Miss Jill

    PS I dress cute too, just in case....

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you posted this to share it! I do LOVE it!!!! Lily is one-of-a-kind wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts