Who are We and WHAT have you done with the Averys?!?!
Today we did a lot. A lot for the Averys at least:
- Went to the doctor at 9am to get Molly's stitches out. We told her it wouldn't hurt. She thinks we lied to her. Apparently it hurt.
- Went to Home Depot to compare their crape myrtles with Lowe's. They didn't have any. False advertising.
- Went to THE Fresh Market to buy steak for dinner--and salad and dressing and candy because Mr. Gary pulled up beside us in the parking lot and gave my girls a dollar each because he had seen Silas the day before and apparently bought him some candy so he must be fair. Love Mr. Gary. Said hello to Tytarr.
- Went to the farmer's market to buy tomatoes and shrimp for Chris and Molly. Saw a stand for turkey BBQ--very interesting, but we didn't buy it today.
- Came home, ate lunch, Lily took a 4 hour nap.
- Watched Chris move the patio pavers to prep for a concrete pad so we can move the hot tub off the porch. It's not as glamorous as one might think.
- Went to Sherwin Williams to see what my favorite online colors looked like in real life. They looked like vomit and pea soup and ugly. Picked out 4 samples to try on my kitchen and hallway/foyer. Love them in the cute sample cans--you were right Laura!--for $4.00 each. I'm a sucker for brown, grey, and shades of brown and grey.
- Went to Lowe's to purchase a crepe myrtle and 2x4x10s to put around the concrete pad.
- Prepped steak and salads for dinner.
- Planted crape myrtle by myself.
- Cleaned dirty children.
- Watched HGTV and DIY with Chris.
- Painted sample colors on walls. Stepped back and looked at them. Not bad.
- Ate apple pie with Chris. We were hungry.
- Have annoying bug bite.