Thoughts on Thursday: Tuesday Edition

Looking for reader interaction here. . . 

1.  I am wanting to sew and quilt.  Any recommendations on sewing machines?
2.  I am enjoying eating more raw and natural foods.  
3.  I have a LOT to do in the next two weeks to get my capstone submitted.  UGH!
4.  I love The Office.  And Steve Carrell.  
5.  And Tina Fey. 
6.  I am interested in making strawberry jam.  Any good recipes?  
7.  I visited my parents this past weekend.  I really miss my hometown and surrounding area.  Not just the people but the atmosphere--military, coastal. It's completely different from Greenville.  
8.  I love seeing my little girls in nightgowns.  So summery, so cute!




9.  I am still stewing on my thoughts from meeting with Megan last week.  I crave more cultivation in my world--I need to seek out more opportunities for artistic education and how that can apply to me, my work, and my ministry.  
10.  Sunburn.  Bad.  

Comments

  1. You should talk to Lara Smith about sewing and quilting! She's made me a purse and a scarf, and she's made multiple bags/purses for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use the Sure-Gel Freezer Jam recipe...it's super, super easy and delicious!

    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/30-minutes-homemade-surejell-50137.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my little Singer machine. It keeps on going through all the abuse I've put it through!
    Strawberry, no. But if you need any cherry recipes, I've got a drawer full haha
    You can defeat that capstone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On #6, the recipe included in the packaging of the Sure-Jell fruit pectin is very good. Follow it precisely, and be meticulous in sterilizing the jars and lids. I made 3 batches of jam 2 weeks ago and expect it to last us all year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts