Retreat! Run Away!
That's what I want to do when I think about my capstone which is looming. I can't believe it's due in almost a week and a half! I'm ready and not ready all at the same time. AGONY! I have a ton to do--but I should be ok to turn it in on time.
To Do List
(only because Neal Alligood actually had to ask me about this on River Day--I'd hate to let him down!)
- Submit Literature Review/Paper (somewhere between 10-20 pages as my panel does not seem to agree on the length) for final revisions by this weekend, due June 1st
- Submit 12 Lessons with materials for final revisions by this weekend, due June 1st
- Complete power point, due by presentation
- Update annotated bibliography for final revisions this weekend, due June 1st
- Bind project (luckily my sister works at FedExKinkos)
- Schedule written exam, most likely around June 15th
- Schedule presentation, most likely around June 21st