Retreat! Run Away!

That's what I want to do when I think about my capstone which is looming.  I can't believe it's due in almost a week and a half!  I'm ready and not ready all at the same time.  AGONY!  I have a ton to do--but I should be ok to turn it in on time.

To Do List 
(only because Neal Alligood actually had to ask me about this on River Day--I'd hate to let him down!)

  • Submit Literature Review/Paper (somewhere between 10-20 pages as my panel does not seem to agree on the length) for final revisions by this weekend, due June 1st
  • Submit 12 Lessons with materials for final revisions by this weekend, due June 1st
  • Complete power point, due by presentation
  • Update annotated bibliography for final revisions this weekend, due June 1st
  • Bind project (luckily my sister works at FedExKinkos)
  • Schedule written exam, most likely around June 15th
  • Schedule presentation, most likely around June 21st
Somehow, someway I will get this done.  I will get this done.

I

WILL

GET 

THIS

DONE!!!!



Comments

  1. ah yes my dear - it tis truly good to know that I bring out the best in you!

    Just think how much more fun it shall be when I actually dwell in the same state again!

    But rest well that is many moons away - and hopefully this "To Do" list will be finished by then!

    Now back to work AA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only the same state, but the same town certain hours of the day. Oh my.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts