Thoughts on Tuesday

1.  I'm vacillating between calm and not calm in regards to leaving my children during the tour.  I keep praying during those dark moments, trying to find appropriate scripture, and loving those peaceful moments that follow.

2.  I love the south.  I love that men tip their hats at you.  I love that people do the 1-2 finger lift off their steering wheels as they pass you in the road.  I love the warmth of spring--but maybe not the pollen.

3.  I have vacuumed an enormous amount of pollen this morning from leaving our windows open the past few days.  I would show you a picture, but I'm too embarrassed!  It looks like I haven't vacuumed in over a year!  EWW!  As much as I love fresh air, I closed my windows this morning and turned on the A/C.  My head cannot take the pollen that has coated everything in my house.

4.  Buster is at the groomer.  I love him when he comes back all cut and with his cute bandana!

5.  I have a lot of homework to do.

6.  I have a long to-do list.

7.  I like playing Memory with my family.  Lily is getting pretty good!

8.  Lily has discovered she loves all things Disney.  She is begging to visit the castle.  I hope she gets her way!

9.  I am ready for summer vacation in the worst way!  I can't believe this may be the first summer in a while that I'm not changing jobs, having a baby, or working on graduate school.  HURRAY!

10.  I am still on a total lemon and cilantro kick (not at the same time, mind you).  My little cilantro plant has provided us with some yummy flavoring recently and I should really look into planting a lemon tree. I have been through so many bags this spring as I'm upping my water and decreasing my caffeine.  Yum, yum, yum!  I LOVE LEMONS!!!!

Finally, our teens from our church are on their Spring Break trip this week--Chris Woolard has a few videos on the ccteens website so you can check out everything that they are doing.  I'm so proud of them!

Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Popular Posts