1. I'm vacillating between calm and not calm in regards to leaving my children during the tour. I keep praying during those dark moments, trying to find appropriate scripture, and loving those peaceful moments that follow.
2. I love the south. I love that men tip their hats at you. I love that people do the 1-2 finger lift off their steering wheels as they pass you in the road. I love the warmth of spring--but maybe not the pollen.
3. I have vacuumed an enormous amount of pollen this morning from leaving our windows open the past few days. I would show you a picture, but I'm too embarrassed! It looks like I haven't vacuumed in over a year! EWW! As much as I love fresh air, I closed my windows this morning and turned on the A/C. My head cannot take the pollen that has coated everything in my house.
4. Buster is at the groomer. I love him when he comes back all cut and with his cute bandana!
5. I have a lot of homework to do.
6. I have a long to-do list.
7. I like playing Memory with my family. Lily is getting pretty good!
8. Lily has discovered she loves all things Disney. She is begging to visit the castle. I hope she gets her way!
9. I am ready for summer vacation in the worst way! I can't believe this may be the first summer in a while that I'm not changing jobs, having a baby, or working on graduate school. HURRAY!
10. I am still on a total lemon and cilantro kick (not at the same time, mind you). My little cilantro plant has provided us with some yummy flavoring recently and I should really look into planting a lemon tree. I have been through so many bags this spring as I'm upping my water and decreasing my caffeine. Yum, yum, yum! I LOVE LEMONS!!!!
Finally, our teens from our church are on their Spring Break trip this week--Chris Woolard has a few videos on the ccteens website so you can check out everything that they are doing. I'm so proud of them!