Ease on down, ease on down the road. . .

Well, tomorrow is T-Day (or Tour Day).  We don't officially leave until Saturday morning, but I'm working all day tomorrow and can't come home since we are leaving Elizabeth City so early Saturday morning (7:00am meet time).  We will be gone until next Friday and then Chris will be leaving for an overnight convention on Friday and will be back on Saturday.  I won't see my lerve for well over a week.

I have a lot of things on my plate today--pack, prepare for guitar lesson, homework, and snuggles with my family.  I'm feeling pretty jittery and my head is pounding already, but I really think it's from the Claritin and the attack of the killer pollen.  I'm not loving these seasonal allergies!

Hopefully I will have time (as well as possibly some students) to post and blog throughout our trip.

Lots to do, not a lot of time to do it--your prayers and encouragement have been much appreciated!

Comments

  1. I'll be praying for you all as you travel and perform. Just imagine how stressed you'd be if you DIDN'T love what you do!! :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooo TOMORROW!! I just posted my first tour update! I think I deserve a sticker :]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts