Saturday, March 6, 2010

Whispering

Do you ever get the feeling that God is whispering something in your ear?

So faintly that when you stop and listen you can't really make out the words, but you know something is stirring in your soul.

There are moments lately I wonder, What are You trying to tell me?

I'm straining my ears--wondering why these thoughts stir in my heart--wondering if these are kingdom minded thoughts--wondering if my intuition is telling me something or if I'm jumping to conclusions.

Sometimes I shout in my head, "WHAT???  What is it?!?!" as if I expect Him to shout it out from Heaven.

Foolishness.

I can't put my finger on it, but I have a feeling things are preparing for a season of change.

Sometimes I don't even like to write or think it because what if it's something scary? Bad?  Awful?

But then again what if it's something great?  Incredible?  Fantastic?

I don't know.

But I have that feeling.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails