His Eye is on the Sparrow

This morning I woke to water under the kitchen sink.

Thank you, Lord, that my husband was home on vacation this week.  

I have a lot of work to do.

Thank you, Lord, that I have a job that I love. 

I have a lot of homework to do.

Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to further my education. 

I have a lot of details to attend to for the upcoming tour.

Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to share Your promise and salvation through song. 

I have a guitar lesson this afternoon that I'm not 100% prepared for.

Thank you, Lord, for fingers that cooperate. 

Tomorrow I'm going to meet with Jill.

Thank you, Lord, for friends that motivate me to be better.


Why should I feel discouraged 


Why should the shadows come 
Why should my heart feel lonely 
And long for heaven and home 
When Jesus is my portion 
A constant friend is he 
His eye is on the sparrow 
And I know he watches over me 
His eye is on the sparrow 
And I know he watches me 
I sing because I'm happy 
I sing because I'm free 
His eye is on the sparrow 
And I know he watches me.

Comments

Popular Posts