Daylight StealsYourTime

Up early for church today--came home and felt very heavy eyes.  I decided just to "rest my eyes" and woke up 46 minutes later!  It was much needed and I feel very refreshed.  I have a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow, but I think it will be ok.  


It has to be ok, so there is no use worrying about it, right?!?!


As you can see I have marked some more items off of my to-do list.  I haven't included other things like "submit capstone" or "take orals"  or "MACU bacc/commencement."  This list is long enough and I'll have plenty of time to do that. . .
As of Sunday 4:09pm:


Gospel Rally Thursday and Friday  (night away from home)
Pre tour Info. in the mail by tomorrow to our hosting churches 
Guitar lessons every Tuesday or Thursday
Video Class performing and load for web class
Video myself teaching and load for web class
Work on independent study activities for diversity class
Performance in Elizabeth City (night away from home)
Performance in Chesapeake (night away from home)
Tour (one entire week away from home)
Take Molly's St. Patrick's Day Green snack to school  

Submit thesis plan to committee by MONDAY with annotated bibliography  
Find place to spend the night the 3 nights I'm in EC the next 3 weeks 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts