Walk for ALS

I would like to encourage you to join the ALS Walk at the end of March.

Ivy has more information on her blog if you are interested in joining with those of us who will be walking.  Many of you know my dear friend, Jill, and her courageous fight against this disease.

The walk last year was a very encouraging and sobering day all in one.  Jill has become a very, very special friend to me and I dread the days and months ahead for her and her family as they continue to look death in the face.

So, while there may not be a cure for ALS, we can use our very capable bodies and wagons to walk in honor of Jill in hopes there will someday be a cure.

Comments

  1. So true!! Thanks for linking my post!! :) Let's have a big team! I wasn't able to walk last year (in California for a conference), so I am ready for this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts