New Year's Resolutions 2010

1.  Take into consideration what Christ wants in each situation.  I am a fix-it type of girl.  If I see a problem, I immediately jump in and try to fix everything immediately.  I like to keep people happy, I like to make things run smoothly, and I want my life void of chaos.  What ultimately happens is that I feel the need to fix things that I become harried, unhappy, and chaotic when I should have just sought the Lord's plan.  Therefore, I will begin each day with the prayer that I seek to find the correct answers from Him, rather than within (you liked that rhyming action, didn't you?)

2.  Take more photos.  I love blogging and looking back on my life.  It is so nice to look back and see the blessings and trials my family has been through and how much we have learned throughout the year.  I have decided to take it up a notch this year and take more photos of my life, family, and friends.

3.  GRADUATE!

4.  Become a better me.  Take time for myself, my health, my emotional well-being, and my spirituality.  I will be a better wife, mother, and friend.  I will accept things about me that I cannot change, that make me a unique creature, and move forward.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts