Mr. CS Lewis. . .

Uses a lot of big words and ideas.

He's smart.

I don't mean "smart" like those friends of yours who choose words other than "amazing" and "legit" and speak in complete sentences.

He's much, much smarter.  

I've been struggling through one of his books, The Weight of Glory and it's all I can do to get through a few pages (sometimes even only paragraphs) at a time and digest all of his words.  And then I have to take a break and recover.

Incredible.

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but because, by it, I see everything else.  CS Lewis

Comments

  1. Whew...I've always been afraid of his books. Really, I try to read and can't absorb much. Even with that quote, I read it over and over to make sure I was getting it.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts