Family Photos

I've been wanting to post these, but my husband (ahem) left our photo CD at church and will be retrieving it for me today.  I didn't want to post them illegally(?) by cutting and pasting. . . .Please check them out on Lauren's site--I'm so pleased!

Seriously, if you've never booked a Lauren session CALL HER.  She's already booking sessions in 2010--we were the last ones to squeak into 2009.

She's a lot of fun, has a great eye, and is very accommodating.  We've had a ball working with her this year and I'm so glad Lindsey recommended her when I needed some quick head shots for MACU.

Thanks again, Lauren!  The Averys love working with you and can't WAIT for spring!!!!

Comments

  1. As always, it was a pleasure. Can't wait to see the end result on the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!!!! we will definitely be getting together in the spring! we found some cool places in wilson.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts