Thursday

This week has flown by!  I can't believe it's already Thursday!  WOW!

I have contracted the MACU cold and have been popping the cold meds like candy.  This morning I went back to sleep after getting Molly off to school and slept in until about 9 or so.  It felt great, but I really didn't want to waste those precious few hours   who am I kidding??  It felt GREAT!

I'm ready to break out the Christmas tree.  I'm seriously considering it tonight while watching Pirate football.  What a great treat!  It's combining the best of both worlds!  We shall see, I'm not 100% convinced, but it's something I'm chewing on.

I've been dealing with my students and their lack of taking responsibility for themselves.  Quite honestly, at times I feel like I'm working with some middle school students--hormones, emotional roller coasters, more interested in their social lives then say, homework, studying, etc.  It has become a little ridiculous, and it seems that every time I ask for something, a few of them always have an excuse OR blame it one someone or something else.  Crazy.

Happy Thursday everyone!  The weekend is coming!!!

Comments

  1. You didn't expect to be a teacher and a life coach, hey? I say bring out the tree! Take a pic and blog it! And Go Pirates...I will find out how you're doing when I wake up tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts