Mid-performances

Well, 2 down and 1 to go.  I think generally things have gone ok with the program.  We have had some crazy sound issues that have made things a little chaotic--monitors dying mid-program, feedback, and the like, but overall, not terrible.  The students have enjoyed themselves and I'm feeling good about things.  My adrenaline has been in overdrive and it seems like I can't turn it off.  I constantly feel nervous and that is not good at all.  Today I'm going to try to relax as much as possible before heading back to work tomorrow afternoon.  Please continue to pray.

We may have 1-2 students coming to stay with us over Thanksgiving since they are not able to go home.  They both do not have cars and live too far away to get home for back to back holidays.  I need to clean up since I've been very slack lately with everything going on at work.

Well, I'm going to try to make the most out of my weekend--have a good one everybody!

Comments

  1. Praying!! Wish I could have attended. . .maybe next year...BTW: that is a good idea about having folks over for Thanksgiving. . .Maybe next year I will be around and some folks could stay w/ me. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts